RMJBR 5 PTE. LTD. (“mogalepets.sg“) maintains and owns this web site (“Website“). You should access and use this Website only if you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions applying to your use (“Terms and Conditions“) without limitation or reservation. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and browsing this Website.
The term “RMJBR 5 PTE. LTD.” or “we” or “us” or “our” refers to RMJBR 5 PTE. LTD. and the term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of this Website.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any of the Terms and Conditions contained herein at any time and without prior notice. We recommend that you always read the Terms and Conditions before using our Website. Your continued use of the Website indicates your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
This Website is intended for personal use, illustration and information only. You may not download, copy, reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit or distribute it in any way without permission. Additionally, you may not modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without our written permission.
The trademarks, service marks, logo, characters displayed on this Website belong to us and shall not be used or modified in any way. Nothing in this Website shall be construed as granting any license or right to use of any intellectual property rights.
Any improper, unauthorised, illegal use of the Website is strictly prohibited.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please be advised that all materials posted on the Website are subject to public downloading by third party viewers. We have taken precautionary steps to deter users from downloading. However, should downloading persist, we shall not be held accountable or liable for any damages caused.
We strive to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and reliable. However, we make no representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind regarding the content in the Website.
We (including but not limited to our employees, directors, officers, representatives) shall not be held liable for any injury, damage, loss of profits, savings, goodwill (whether they are direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
We reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part, to: (i) revise, alter, postpone, temporarily halt, discontinue or terminate the promotion/offer, or adjust the promotion/offer structure, type and distribution at our sole and absolute discretion; and (ii) revise, alter or delete these terms and conditions, with or without prior notice. By participating in the promotion/offer, you are bound by the most updated version of the terms and conditions.
We have the right to final interpretation of these terms and conditions. Our decision on all matters related to the promotion/offer shall be final and binding. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify registrants who do not meet the rules and regulations of the promotion/offer. These include without limitation the submission of registration details with invalid, incomplete or incorrect information.
By submitting the registration details or participating in the promotion/offer, each registrant thereby:
- specifically authorises us to use such entry in whole or in part, throughout the world, in perpetuity in or on any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, and alone or together or as part of other information, content and/or material of any kind or nature;
- represents and warrants that all elements contained in the form entry (i) is accurate, original to the participant or fully cleared for use as contemplated herein, (ii) does and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of any other agreement the participant may be a party to, (iii) shall not require us to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of our use or exploitation of the same.
We shall not be held responsible or liable for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any registrant entering the promotion/offer or as a result of entering the promotion/offer or accepting any promotion/offer. Nor shall we be responsible or liable for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of registrations, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including but not limited to any injury or damage to registrant’s or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or any device related to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in the promotion/offer.
By entering or accepting the promotion/offer, you agree that no claim relating to losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against us, our parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the promotion/offer or acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
By entering the promotion/offer, you agree:
- to the use of the information submitted, without compensation, to be contacted by our marketing personnel to further arrange fulfilment of promotion/offer or to follow up on the promotion/offer;
- to the use of the information submitted and your name and/or likeness, without compensation, for our promotional and marketing purposes; and
- to the use of your response, answers or submission and/or tie breaker, without compensation, for our promotional and marketing purposes.
Each individual participating in the promotion/offer acknowledges that:
- such disclosure complies with any privacy laws and regulations in the applicable country, within the geographical scope of this promotion/offer, and the use of such personal information by us as contemplated by this application (including, without limitation, the disclosure of such personal information to our external agencies or third parties)
- she/he is authorised to disclose such personal information
- RMJBR 5 PTE. LTD. may suspend the Website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension
- We reserve the right to make any change to the Website or to discontinue any aspect of the Website without notice
- In the event we, in our sole discretion, consider that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorised use of the Website, and/or your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, we reserve the right to take any action that is deemed necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the Website and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
The trademarks, names and logos (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Website Owner and the suppliers of the products listed on the products listed on the Website. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
The information set out in the Terms and Conditions and the details contained on this Platform do not constitute an offer for sale but rather an invitation to treat. No Contract in respect of any Products shall exist between you and us until we have shipped the Products to your address.
You must only submit to us information which is accurate and true. You must also keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes, by using the relevant sections of the Platform. You shall not misuse the Platform by creating multiple user accounts.
To submit an Order, you will be required to follow the online shopping process on the Platform. After this you will receive an Order Confirmation which will act as an acknowledgement of your Order.
An Order is only considered accepted by us upon your Order being shipped to the delivery address provided by you.
A Contract will relate only to those Products which we deliver to you. If your Order consists of more than one Product, the Products may be delivered to you in separate packages at separate times.
We can refuse to accept or fulfill any order in our absolute discretion, including, without limitation, if:
- There is a pricing or description error when the order is placed which is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized as a mispricing;
- Your payment is refused;
- We do not have sufficient stock to deliver the product you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to the area in which your delivery address is located;
- It is not possible or practical for us to deliver to, or we have any other concerns with, the delivery address that you have given us; and/or
- The product you are attempting to order is not available for sale through the Website and/or by phone. Some of our products are only available at shops and other outlets but are displayed at the Website to show the completeness of our range.
If we refuse to accept an order, we will not be obliged to offer any compensation for loss or disappointment suffered by you. You may be liable to pay us extra delivery charges if:
- You attempt to change the delivery address after the product has been dispatched to you; and/or
- You fail to notify us above of special circumstances which are relevant to your delivery
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Singapore). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
NO COMMERCIAL USE
This Website is for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products, or services contained within this site. You may not use this site, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own site.
These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Website Owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
Comments or Questions
If you have any questions, comments or concerns arising from the website or any other relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.