Complete dog food – Especially for the adult and mature Pomeranian – From 8 months of age onwards.
Small, gentle and very self-confident: the Pomeranian is a special variation of the German Spitz that is increasingly winning the hearts of dog lovers. It has a gentle character, does not shy away when crossed with large dogs and, despite its small size, can bark surprisingly loudly. When it comes to feeding, it is important to take into account the special needs of this mini dog. Royal Canin Pomeranian Adult is perfect as a daily food, as it is adapted to the needs of the breed.
OSTEOARTICULAR MAINTENANCE : POMERANIAN ADULT helps to maintain healthy bones and joints of the Pomeranian thanks to an adapted mineral content. Enriched with EPA and DHA.
SKIN AND COAT HEALTH : The Pomeranian’s magnificent coat and abundant undercoat are among the extraordinary characteristics of this breed. This exclusive formula supports the skin barrier function, helps maintain skin health and nourishes the coat. Enriched with an adapted content of EPA and DHA and borage oil.
DIGESTIVE HEALTH : A balanced combination of fibers, including psyllium, helps to facilitate intestinal transit and highly digestible proteins (L.I.P.*) contribute to optimal stool quality.
CUSTOM KIBBLE / EXCLUSIVE KIBBLE DESIGN / DENTAL HEALTH : The shape, size, texture and formula of the kibble are adapted to the small jaw of the Pomeranian. This formula helps to reduce tartar formation thanks to calcium chelators that promote dental health.
CUSTOM NUTRITION : Royal Canin promotes your dog’s health thanks to tailor-made nutrition, based on a true understanding of your dog’s specific needs and more than 50 years of science and observation.
All features at a glance:
– Feed for adult pomeranians from 12 months of age.
– Special composition: Perfectly adapted to the needs of the breed.
– For daily nutrition: complete food for everyday use, ideal to combine with Royal Canin Pomeranian wet food.
– Adapted kibble shape: ideal for the breed’s small jaw; easy to chew and swallow
– With omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids: can help maintain skin and coat health
– Supports bones and joints: adapted mineral content, enriched with EPA and DHA
– Digestible: can support normal digestive function and contribute to better stool quality.
– Dental hygiene: chewing the kibble can be beneficial for dental care.