This Artero pet bristle brush is specially designed to brush the fine and long hair of dogs and cats, and does not irritate their skin
This bristle brush for pets is perfect for brushing the fine hair of pets, such as dogs or cats. Among other features, it stands out for the following:
– It is made with top quality materials , since it has a very resistant bamboo handle, with a flexible rubber pad.
– It is ergonomic , as its handle easily adapts to the needs of the user.
– Includes stainless steel spikes for greater durability.
– It comes presented in a recyclable cardboard packaging .
– It has approximate measurements of 24 x 6 cm and a 25 mm spike.
How to use this bristle brush for pets :
It is recommended to follow these instructions when using this bamboo brush for pets:
– Condition and groom the dog’s or cat’s coat and skin by spraying a small amount of leave-in conditioner into the coat before brushing.
– With short and slow movements, brush the animal from the neck to the tail in the direction in which the fur grows. -If tangles or knots
are found in the dog’s coat, work on them individually with the brush. Remember to use soft and short movements to detangle. -Once the back of the dog has been brushed from neck to tail, continue with the same method with the sides and stomach. Be sure to pause and untangle any tangles or mats with the buffing brush. -Knot cutters.
If there are tangles of hair that the brush cannot remove with a gentle pull, it is advisable to cut them with a Knot Clipper
– Because the brush has metal bristles, use it with caution on the face. It can also be used on long beards and tangles can be brushed out without fear of damaging the skin.