Artero nail file is specially designed to file and polish the nails of pets. It is made of quality materials, without the use of plastic
– It is made with top quality materials , such as an ecological bamboo handle and a stainless steel file that provides greater resistance.
– With approximate measurements of 2 x 20 cm.
– The metal part has a convex shape , ideal for improving movement on the nail.
– Recyclable cardboard packaging
How to use :
– Hold the dog or cat securely with the paw extended. The pet should be calm and comfortable. Always be prepared to stop temporarily if the pet resists nail filing.
– Work the nails one by one. Hold by the bamboo handle and gently apply the convex side of the file to the edge of the nail. Move back and forth slowly on the tip of the nail.
– Repeat this process several times until the sharp point has been smoothed out . Do it gently and carefully, avoiding filing too much, which could cause injuries.
– When all the required length has been removed, gently apply the file in a circular motion.Use around the tip several times to buff it until smooth. Repeat the entire process on each of the dog’s or cat’s nails.